Discover the Barrymore Suite at Algonquin Hotel
The Barrymore Suite is a spacious haven of luxury, named for the legendary stage actor John Barrymore who frequented the Algonquin. The Suite accommodates five guests comfortably, with space to entertain a small gathering. Located on the second floor with a grand view of 44th Street for optimal people-watching, this loft-like bi-level suite features a sunken living area, separate bedroom and an oversized, luxurious bathroom.
- Complimentary WiFi throughout your room & hotel
- 42" LCD TV with premium channels
- Comforts of king pillow top mattress
- Deep soaking tub and separate stand in shower
Flair for Drama
Like its namesake, the John Barrymore Suites captures a flair for the dramatic, with a neutral beige color palette, modern Edwardian-styled furnishings and one of the most captivating street views among NYC luxurious hotels.
- Separate seating and work area
- Pull out Queen sleep sofa
- Beekman 1802 Bath Amenities
- Two sink basins with lighted mirrors
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Two bathrobes
- Complimentary bottled water
- Mini refrigerator